Hi Everyone!
This will be my last post from MN! We are packed except for the last minute things and are finally starting to realize that we are going on this trip. Once again, please pray for God's leading in our lives in the decisions that we will be making. We will not move forward in this unless we have perfect peace that only the Lord can give.
We will be leaving for the airport at around 5:00 pm Sunday and our flight leaves around 8 pm. Please pray for safety and for our flight to stay on schedule so we don't miss our connection in Amsterdam.
Side note: The Bible study is going great! After three weeks I have had a lot of interest. 5 girls are coming faithfully there are several more that are going to be coming regularly as well. I praise the Lord for them. They have all shown a willingness to learn and a great attitude. I feel so blessed that I am able to get to know these girls and help them grow to be like Christ. They are an encouragement to me and I love each of them.
Please pray that more girls will come, there are at least two more the Lord has put on my heart that have not attended yet.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment