Monday, November 10, 2008

Since November 1st, by God's grace we have been able to raise over $500 toward our trip!! It is so exciting everyday to see how God provides for us. I am the worrier of the two of us, and I was concerned how we would raise these funds, but God is good and He is providing for our needs.
We had a meeting with our pastor last night, and we learned what we will be doing on our trip. We will spend the first 5 days getting to know Estonia and the missionaries with whom we will be working. The last five days of our trip will be spent traveling to St. Petersburg, Russia, to see where the ministry got started. Please pray for us specifically going into Russia.
We are so excited to get direction! I was able to get our seat assignments for the flight to Amsterdam, and in a few days I will be able to get assignments for the flight back. It's a small thing, but it makes everything come into perspective that this is actually going to happen.
I received my passport in the mail on Friday which is amazing! I applied for it just two weeks ago and it's already here.

No comments: