Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Letters

The prayer letters for our trip are almost ready to be mailed! We are sending out 150 prayer letters to our family and friends around the country in hopes they will pray for us and support us for our upcoming trip.
It was more work than I had anticipated, but I know it will be worth it. We had fall pictures taken this past Saturday and as soon as we get the 150 wallets, the envelopes will be stuffed, sealed, stamped, and placed in the mail! This gave me a small taste of what it is like for missionaries to have to do this several times a year!
I will be applying for my passport today. It is starting to seem more real, like we will really be traveling overseas, out of the United States! It's exciting for me, having never been out of the country before.

No comments: